1/6/11

Just Saying

I always notice car doors closing by themselves when a driver gets out in a hurry. And I always cringe at the thought of the door closing quicker and crushing the passenger's fingers as they reach out quickly to tell him something. Or I always imagine a driver standing inside their car door taking directions about where to go and then suddenly getting smashed by an oncoming car. When I'm driving down the highway I imagine soaring through my windshield and laying on the cement. For some reason in these dreams the cars don't hurt me, they just massage my tired limbs. Everytime I imagine closing my eyes and just letting my car hit all the other cars I always hold my hands up like I'm on a roller coaster. I had speeding dreams last night. Where I was speeding my car through alleys and side streets. I wasn't in a hurry I just couldn't slow down. They, THEY say that means my life is moving too fast. I can see that. I have too much on my plate right now. Busy busy busy as the bokonists say. We are a generation never held responsible taking responsibility. I keep having this image of me waking up and stepping out of my body and jokingly shooting my laying self with my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment